Wednesday 20 April 2016

OUGD501 - Practical - Digital advertising

As well as having some printed posters for billboards and other places, I thought that creating some advertising on digital platforms would be beneficial to emphasise the saturation of these branded advertisements within our society. 

Using peoples interpretations of the coca cola logo from memory I created a gif compiling the best ones. Here this is trying to portray through the use of the personalised versions of the Coca Cola logo that whenever you drink it, you drink it your way. Kind of putting the ownership in the hands of the consumer. 


Additionally I wanted to promote the create your own bottle design feature on their website so I asked some of my friends to design some bottle designs that could have been made using this tool. Once again I simply animated this in a gif to use for advertising on digital billboards or on social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment