Wednesday 29 April 2015

OUGD401 - Practical Research Project - Final Design

Overall I am very pleased with this outcome as I feel that it exudes the quality of the chocolate without the packaging materials costing a lot. I also think that it is very successful at showing luxury through typographic and design choices only. 

I do feel that I could have experimented with things like foiling and embossing if I was to do this module again but I am pleased with the colours I chose to mimic gold.

I did have a few problems with the putting together of the packaging as by changing the net design from the original with the flap I miscalculated one of the edges leaving a gap at the top. But this isn’t that noticeable, it has just taught me to double check things before the final print.  







No comments:

Post a Comment